Nidhi Company is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013, which has a sole objective of cultivating the habit of thrift and savings amongst its members. Nidhi companies are allowed to take a deposit from its members and lend to its members only. Therefore, the funds contributed to a Nidhi company are only from its members (shareholders) and used only by the shareholders of the Nidhi Company.
“Nidhi” is a Hindi word, which means finance or fund. Nidhi means a company which has been incorporated with the object of developing the habit of thrift and reserve funds amongst its members and also receiving deposits and lending to its members only for their mutual benefit.
Nidhi Company is Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC). which require a license to work except that the license is given by the registered firm, not by RBI. The registration process is lengthy but very cheap and easy too.it is a mutual fund company which provided benefits to its members who are registered and working with the company.their is no specification or qualification to register a Nidhi Company. The word Nidhi means “treasure”. Nidhi Company doing business like borrowing money to members and lending money to members.as it works in different fields so its names like Nidhi, Permanent Fund, Benefit Funds, Mutual Benefit Funds, and Mutual Benefit Company. Nidhis are famous in South India and are highly localized as a single office or commercial places.
- No Need of Management
- A company is helpful for lower and middle class
- Rate of interest is cheap
- Investment is fully secured
- Less documentation for registration
- Easy transfer Of Ownership & Easy To Manage
- Tax Benefits & No Minimum share Capital Requirement
- Exemptions and Privileges under Companies Act 2013
Requirements for Registration:
- DIN for 3 Directors
- Digital Signature For 7 Directors and Shareholder
- Name search & approval one
- MOA / AOA
- Registration Fees
- Company Pan Card and TAN
- It must have a minimum paid up equity share capital of Rs.5,00,000
- There will be no issuance of preference shares. If such shares had already been issued by a Nidhi Company before the commencement of this Act, such preference shares are to be redeemed in accordance with the terms of the issue of such shares;
- A Nidhi Company that has to be incorporated under this Act shall be a public company;
- The name must have Nidhi Limited
Procedure For Registration Company
Get DIN and DSC
You need to get DIN and DSC for a further process that is provided by us
Verification and Name Approval
For further procedures, details provided by you will be verified by our experts.
We will create all the required documents and file them with ROC on your behalf.
Your work is completed
Once your company is incorporated, we shall send you all the documents and DSC.
- One Passport size photograph of All Directors and Shareholder
- Self-Attested PAN Card copy of All Directors and shareholder
- Self- Attested Proof of Identity (Like-Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card) any one of All Directors and shareholder.
- Business address proof (Any One of Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Property, Gas Bill, Tax Bill).
- If Rented Business (Rent Agreement Copy) or if own (sale deed)
- Company Name
- Company Service or object or Product Name
Its maximum takes 10 to 15 days to complete registration process.
Yes, the company registration process is online. You can send required documents at the mention email id via mail.
Yes, another can be a shareholder in a Nidhi company.
Yes, a salaried person can become a director in a Nidhi company.
Once a company register it is active an it is valid till the accomplishment of the renual.
Director must be 3 and Shareholder 4 total member 7.