DGFT Digital Signature
A Digital Signature is required to sign document digitally in electronic format or for transactions being performed through a web-browser. DGFT stands for The Directorate General of Foreign Trade. It is the agency of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry of the Indian Government,which is responsible for execution of the Import and Export Policies of India. Therefore It was earlier known as Chief Controller of Imports & Exports (CCI&E) till 1991. DGFT Digital Signature Certificate is basically a Class 2 Digital Signature specially for EXIM Organizations who are having Import Export Code(IEC) in India. DGFT Digital Signature can ONLY be Issued to Organization with ONLY Signing Certificate. IEC Code is mandatory to apply a DGFT Digital Signature Certificate with Using DGFT DSC. DGFT Digital Signature Certificate is reliable, safe, time saver and friendly way to communicate with DGFT Website.
Documents Required for DGFT Class 2 DSC
- Detailed of applicant
- Passport size recent color photograph of applicant.
- Duly Attested Photocopy of ID Proof of Applicant (Passport, Driving License, PAN Card Copy,Govt. Issued ID Card With Photo)any one of them.
- Duly Attested Photocopy of Address Proof of Applicant (Passport, Driving License, Latest Utility Bill ,Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill / Electricity Bill / LIC Receipt / Water Bill ) which is Not Older than two months.
- Proof of Right to do Business( Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Registered Partnership Deed, Valid Business License Document like VAT / Service Tax Registration)
- Copy of PAN Card of Organization.
- IEC (Import Export Code) Certificate Photocopy.
- Bank Account Details of Organization on Bank’s Letterhead by Bank Manager OR Statement of Income by a Chartered Accountant
A DGFT Digital Signature is used to sign document digitally in electronic format or for transactions being performed through a web-browser.
Certificates requires as the proof of identity of an individual or organization for a certain purpose on online and also Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) Certificate can be presented electronically to prove your identity, to access information or services on the Internet or to sign certain documents digitally or manually.
DGFT means The Directorate General of Foreign Trade. It is an agency of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry of the Government of India responsible for administering laws regarding foreign trade and foreign investment in India.