A Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is a partnership in which all partners have limited duties. It, therefore, displays elements of partnerships and corporations. In an LLP, each partner is not responsible for the other partners misbehavior.
This is an important difference from the traditional unlimited partnership in which each partner has joint and several duties. In a Limited Liability Partnership, some partners have a form of limited duties similar to that of the shareholders of a corporation In some countries, a Limited Liability Partnership must also have at least one person known as a general partner who has the unlimited burden of the company.
Filing Buzz is the fastest-growing company registration services in India providing Private Limited, Limited Liability Partnership, Public Ltd Company, Individual Company Registration. Our company provided larger investment contributions, stability, and duties.
We Providing the Following Services
- Two DIN (Director identification number)
- Two DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) (Class-3)
- Name Search & Approval
- ROC (registrars of a company) Registration Fees
- PAN (permanent account number) & TAN(tax deduction account number)
- Designing of LLP Agreement
- LLP Identification Number
- MSME Certificate (Optional)
- GST Certificate (Optional)
Documents Required for LLP Registration
To register an LLP in India, the following documents are required:
- PAN Card of the Partners
- Address Proof of the Partners
- Utility Bill of the proposed Registered Office of the LLP
- No-Objection Certificate from the Landlord
- Rental Agreement Copy between the LLP and the Landlord
- One passport-sized photograph
- Company name
- Product name or company service name.
Procedure for the Limited Liability Online Registration
- First of all, obtain a digital signature for the partners.
- After that apply for the DIN (Director Identification Number) which is necessary to become a partner in the LLP.
- Apply for the name approval for the LLP registration.
- Registrar of Companies (ROC) issues the Certificate of Incorporation which is the proof for the registration.
- File for a Permanent Account Number (PAN) from NSDL
- File LLP agreements and open a current bank account.
- Company details can be checked on the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Companies.
- Verification of documents/forms by ROC and Issue of Certificate of Incorporation by ROC
- Sending you company Certificate Kit.
Benefits of LLP Registration
- It is more flexible to organize the internal structure of LLP. Comparatively, it is complex to maintain the internal structure of a company.
- There is no maximum limit for the number of partners in LLP. In the private limited company, shareholders are limited to the extent of 200 shareholders.
- Expanding and utilization of funds depends on the partners will. Funds can be bought and utilized only as per the norms listed under the Companies Act, 2013.
- LLP is exempt from Dividend Distribution Tax (DDT). The company has to pay DDT on dividend distribution.
- The professionals like CA, CS, Advocates, Engineers, Doctors prefer to register LLPs.
If you want Register Limited Liability Partnership Firm Please Call: 9999730333 OR Email Us: email@example.com