Company Annual Filing is necessary for every company which is incorporated in India whether public or private its need to file the various e-Forms along with the required documents with the Registrar of Companies.
The financial statements of a company must be filed with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs every year. The MCA form for filing financial statements is AOC-4. Hence, Form AOC-4 is submitted with the MCA for each Financial Year within 30 days of a company annual general meeting. Along with AOC-4 form, the documents such as Boards report, Auditors report, Statement of subsidiaries in Form AOC-1, details of CSR policy, etc. are filed. AOC-4 must be certified by a practicing Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary. In this article, we look at the procedure for filing AOC-4 in detail.
Documents to Be Filed in AOC-4 | Documents Required For Company Annual Filing
Financial Statements of a company includes Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Cash Flow statement (if applicable), statement of change in equity (if applicable) and any explanatory notes annexed to the financial statements. Financial statements along with Board Report must be filed for all companies registered in India (Private Limited Company, One Person Company, Limited Company, Section 8 Company, etc.,) to provide the Shareholders, Government, Stakeholders, and the Public a broad financial picture of the affairs of the company during a financial year.
The following is the complete list of documents that must be filed with AOC-4:
- Copy of financial statements duly authenticated as per section 134 (including Boards report, auditors reports, and other documents)
- Statement of subsidiaries as per section 129 – Form AOC-1
- Statement of the fact and reasons for not adopting Financial statements in the annual general meeting (AGM)
- Statement of the fact and reasons for not holding the AGM
- Approval letter of extension of financial year or AGM
- Supplementary or test audit report under section 143
- Company CSR policy as per sub-section (4) of section 135
- Details of other entity(s)
- Details of salient features and justification for entering into contracts/Arrangements/transactions with related parties as per Sub-section (1) of section 188 – Form AOC-2
- Details of comments of CAG of India
- Secretarial Audit Report
- Directors report as per sub-section (3) of section 134
- Details of remaining CSR activities
- Optional attachment(s), if any.
Services included in our Package
- Preparation of E-form AOC 4 for filing the financial statement
- Preparation of E-form MGT 7 for filing the annual return
- Filing expenses with the Registrar
All these reports have to be filled
- Reports of Director and Auditor
- Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Track financial position of the Company
- Growth of the Company is determined
- Promoters Contribution
- Other than the Partners Contribution
- Mandatory e-filing
- An initiative towards Digital India
Types of Forms
- Form AOC- 4 for Financial Statement
- Form MGT- 7 for Annual Return
Late Filing Penalty
- Normal Fees: Rs.300/-( Up to Rs1,00,000/- capital)
- Late Fees shall be as under:
- Period of delays • Penalty
- Up to 30 days • 600
- More than 30 days and up to 60 days • 1200
- More than 60 days and up to 90 days • 1800
- More than 90 days and up to 180 days • 3000
- More than 180 days • 3600
Procedure for Company Annual Filing
- Fill all required details in our simple questionnaire form and prepare documents.
- Submit all the required Documents and information for the next process.
- Prepared and Verified all the required Documentation by our Experts.
- Furthermore, We will then file your company annual with MCA on your behalf.
- Once your company annual return is filed, we shall intimate you about the same.
Advantages Of Company Compliance
- Easy Transferability
- Uninterrupted Existence
- Owning Property
- Borrowing Capacity
- Annual Return Preparation
- Annual Return Verification
- Project Finalization
- Stay Disciplined
- Regular Updates
Yes. ROC is mandatory.
All Companies are under obligation to maintain the annual accounts which should reflect genuine and authentic information/views of its state and affairs. If even the COMPANY does not do any business in the market still it has to comply with the statutory requirement of Annual Return, profit, Balance Sheet and Income Tax Return every year. The fee depends on the capital of the Company.
Every COMPANY needs to file an annual return. The annual return is also available for public inspection once payment of prescribed fees is made to the Registrar.
It is mandatory irrespective of capital or turnover of the Company.
To file the return the director and manager is liable ,that is the director of the company has to sign the form of filling the return. and if the managing director /CS is not their then directors of the company has to file return ,it is mandatory.